Skip to main content
HELPFUL TIPS FOR ORDERING YOUR 2024 TCM CLASSIC FILM FESTIVAL PASS(ES)
- Beginning at 12pm ET on Wednesday, December 6, 2023, Festival passes may be purchased exclusively via the Festival website, TCM.com/Festival. Note: 2024 Festival passes are not available for purchase via phone.
- Take some time before ordering your pass to read the FAQ section of our website as well as our pass purchase Terms and Conditions (prior to passes going on sale as these will answer many questions you may have about Festival passes).
- Before attempting your purchase, contact your credit card provider to notify them you plan to make a large purchase and confirm that your planned purchase will not exceed your daily and/or overall limit on your credit or debit card.
- Ensure the information on your card is legible. After extended use, numbers and letters on both the front and the back of the card can become hard to see. You will need to provide your name, card number, CCV code and expiration date exactly as it appears on your credit or debit card.
- Take your time when entering your personal information to ensure your name, billing address, phone number, email address and credit card information are submitted correctly. Submitting incorrect information will delay your purchase and could result in your banking institution placing a hold on the funds in your debit or credit card account.
- After you purchase your desired pass(es), you can add the Passsholder names if you know them. If you do not submit all the names of the attendees at the time of your purchase, you can do so by clicking on the link in the confirmation sent to the email address you entered when purchasing your pass(es).
- During the sale, some passes tend to sell out quickly. If you are unable to select your desired pass quantity or level, then that inventory is not available. You can email the Box Office at firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to the Wait List for your most desired pass(es). Please provide your name, phone number, pass type, and desired number of passes.
We will attempt to confirm your place on the Wait List by the next business day. Please do not provide any credit card information via voicemail or email message.
- An email confirmation will be sent to the email address you entered during your purchase. Please check your spam folder if you do not see this email in your inbox. It will come from our email address email@example.com.
- For the 2024 Festival please note that purchased passes will only be available for Will Call pickup and are not available for advance shipping.
- If you have additional Festival related questions you may contact the Festival Box Office staff by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling (877) 826-5764. Box Office hours are 10am-5pm (ET) business days (excluding holidays).